Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail

For the BYOND game Fairy Tail by Ryan-hemsley

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A lot suggestions you better get ready for read (Buffs, Nerfs, Changes)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rodoux

rodoux

A lot suggestions you better get ready for read (Buffs, Nerfs, Changes) Empty
PostSubject: A lot suggestions you better get ready for read (Buffs, Nerfs, Changes)   A lot suggestions you better get ready for read (Buffs, Nerfs, Changes) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 4:59 pm

As the title says, this topic will be about of changes that the game needs. (English isnt my first languaje so if you dont understand something let me know please)

Buff/Nerfs

Dragon Holy Claw: This needs a change, it is like a normal punch but weaker, i mean, my punch does more damage than this skill, so i have 2 options for this:

1-.Make it a bind attack: In the fight of Sting vs Natsu, this attack was suppose to be a "holy attack" that binded natsu.

2-. Buff the damage: If you dont want to make it a bind, buff the dmg, it is ridiculous that my normal punch makes more damage, this should deal more damage than the normal punch and holy punch.

(Yami no Ekurityuru: Torappu!)

This has a CD of 15 secs, this spell doesnt do damage, but it stuns the enemy for 6 secs.

What is the problem? This has a CD of 15 secs, but if bind your enemy it is a delay of 9 seconds (15-6=9), the CD is very low and the bind lasts too much time, you can spam this the whole fight and win by just running, using this and attacking.

1-. Nerf the bind time: 6 secs are too much time, 3-2 secs would be fine.

2-. More CD: Make the CD longer, 15 secs is a very low cd making this spell very spammeable, 35 secs should be enough for 6 secs of bind

Iron drive: the dmg is very low, someone with 150 def can reduce the dmg to 1-5.

1-. Buff damage: This is the only option to this.

Buff/Nerf for DF:

A lot ppl has complained about DF and yeah it is op, so i have a suggestion for balance the generations and "nerf" DF, first gen is seen as the weakest and it is right, they only can use it at 25% health, when someone gets it normally remakes cause they suck, so i have two options for this:

1-. The power of your skills will depend of your generation: The first gen will have the strongest spells, but they will keep having them DF at 25%.Second gen has weaker spells than First gen but stronger than third DF at 50% health, obviuously the third gen will have the weaker spells but DF at 75%.(When i say weaker spells, i mean that the damage of tenchiques will be better/lower)

2-. DF boost based in generation: All the generations will keep the % of health needed for them DF, but the first gen will keep the X2 boost, the second gen will have a X1.7 boost and the third will have a X1.5 boost. (So first gen wont suck and ppl wont complain about them bad luck)

Wizard Saints suggestion: This have high reqs, GM and lvl 50 or S class and lvl 75, it is higher than GM reqs and Dark guild reqs, lets see this, as GM you get a Spell [Guild name] law and GM verbs, as a member of a Dark guild you get a new type of magic making you able to have 3 types of magic (awesome) and as WS you get... a cloack? (actually nothing), ik that it is just a title in the anime, but this is a game, as i remember in the anime just FT has law spell, Most of mages just have 1 magic, so dont complain about this.

1-. Boost: Wizard Saints will have a X1.3 or X1.2 passive boost.

2-. A new spell: Idk about this, i would let this to Ryan.

If you dont agree with something let me know so i can change or we can talk about it.

Come out of arena: It is annoying that youre in arena and then we have a event, so:

1-. Come out of arena verb: If you click this, you will come out of arena, the time of your arena will be the same as you had before leave, after 30 mins the time will reset.

2-. Coming out of arena: You will lose your arena so the time that you had will be like you finished it and you will have to wait for 30 mins.

Challenge system: When you want to fight in a 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2, (All your health, stamn and magika will be restored)

1-. Small map: The ppl who wants to fight will be teleported and it will finish when someone is defeated.

2-. Middle map: It would be for the 2 vs 2.

Dragons map: Ppl wants to kill dragons, so:

1-. More dragons: Increase the number of dragons, they may be some hard to find.

2-. A zone or map for dragons: A zone or map full of dragons, so ppl can go and kill them like theres no tomorrow.

Binds in general: I see that the game resolves around binds, Ice, Darknes, DE, Shadow, Lightning, Fairy, etc... Most of magics have binds that determines who wins, the game should be based on train and skills, i dont see skills binding and attacking ppl, it is just about who has more and better binds or who can use more spells while your enemy cant move so:

1-.Nerf ALL binds: Make the binds last for 1-3 secs, and make a longer CD, it is ridiculous how times you can use a bind in 2 mins.

2-. Make some spells dodgeable: Make that spells that needs click the enemy and ever hits dodgeable, for example the enemy has to be withouth move or the move will fail, the spell will appear in the same place that you tried to trap your enemy but your enemy will scape.

Heal nerf: Actually you can heal +4k, so if you have half health and you heal yourself you get your health of 50% to 90%-95%.

1-. Increase CD: The CD is low since the health is high, you can just fight, wait until your health is 50%, heal and keep doing the same the whole fight.

2-. Nerf the heal amount: As the title says, nerf the heal amount.

Last edited by rodoux on Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:44 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kamagi

Kamagi

PostSubject: Re: A lot suggestions you better get ready for read (Buffs, Nerfs, Changes)   A lot suggestions you better get ready for read (Buffs, Nerfs, Changes) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 6:47 am

I like some of your suggestion actually. Well thought through in my opinion. OS is lacking 3 spots because there is currently no magic for the 3 other spots. Just wanted to let you know that.
Back to top Go down
rodoux

rodoux

PostSubject: Re: A lot suggestions you better get ready for read (Buffs, Nerfs, Changes)   A lot suggestions you better get ready for read (Buffs, Nerfs, Changes) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 6:48 am

Oh, i see, thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
rodoux

rodoux

PostSubject: Re: A lot suggestions you better get ready for read (Buffs, Nerfs, Changes)   A lot suggestions you better get ready for read (Buffs, Nerfs, Changes) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:35 pm

Added 2 more suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: A lot suggestions you better get ready for read (Buffs, Nerfs, Changes)   A lot suggestions you better get ready for read (Buffs, Nerfs, Changes) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:49 am

In the anime wizards saints never got any buffs e.e.
Back to top Go down
rodoux

rodoux

PostSubject: Re: A lot suggestions you better get ready for read (Buffs, Nerfs, Changes)   A lot suggestions you better get ready for read (Buffs, Nerfs, Changes) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:51 am

In the anime the law spell is a ohko, in the anime wizards have more than 4 magics, in the anime first gen of DS cant use DF withouth a boost, in the anime FGS is a lost magic.

Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: A lot suggestions you better get ready for read (Buffs, Nerfs, Changes)   A lot suggestions you better get ready for read (Buffs, Nerfs, Changes) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:25 am

Wizards didnt have more than 4 magiks o-O. All slayer magic is special o-O.
Back to top Go down
rodoux

rodoux

PostSubject: Re: A lot suggestions you better get ready for read (Buffs, Nerfs, Changes)   A lot suggestions you better get ready for read (Buffs, Nerfs, Changes) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:39 am

I mean, Jellal has +4 magic types, so if we follow anime god slayers are a lost magic and shouldnt be able to be in the game withuth dark guilds, some mages would have +4 magics, etc...
Back to top Go down
Eiry

Eiry

PostSubject: Re: A lot suggestions you better get ready for read (Buffs, Nerfs, Changes)   A lot suggestions you better get ready for read (Buffs, Nerfs, Changes) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 1:42 pm

I agree. Either binds should be aimed and shot rather than homing. Or have a nerf in how long they are able to stun for.

Annoying kind of binds there are:
1) Homing binds (damage as well) that last a while to do multiple attacks
2) Homing binds (damage as well) that binds everyone in its surroundings
3) Homing binds (damage as well) with short cool-downs to just run and bind over and over.

I mean really. Even with 5 more seconds or more, someone could deal a lot of damage (especially that bind + water rocket combo). xD
Back to top Go down
rodoux

rodoux

PostSubject: Re: A lot suggestions you better get ready for read (Buffs, Nerfs, Changes)   A lot suggestions you better get ready for read (Buffs, Nerfs, Changes) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:08 pm

Ikr

Added 2 new suggestions and deleted one.
Back to top Go down
Aomine Daiki

PostSubject: Re: A lot suggestions you better get ready for read (Buffs, Nerfs, Changes)   A lot suggestions you better get ready for read (Buffs, Nerfs, Changes) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 7:13 am

Buff Iron Dragon Slayer Drill, it's downright pathetic, yet it's one of Gajeel's best moves.

Also for the Iron Dragon Spear, make it shoot out 4 or 5 of them, not just one, Gajeel spammed that shit lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lot suggestions you better get ready for read (Buffs, Nerfs, Changes)   A lot suggestions you better get ready for read (Buffs, Nerfs, Changes) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A lot suggestions you better get ready for read (Buffs, Nerfs, Changes)
Page 1 of 1