Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail

For the BYOND game Fairy Tail by Ryan-hemsley

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Everything guide.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghost of ET

Ghost of ET

My Everything guide. Empty
PostSubject: My Everything guide.   My Everything guide. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:51 pm

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed 

Okay now that we've gotten that out of the way here's my guide of how to start this bloody game. To start things off

You click the new button pretty simple to do since you're a new player. Here's what it looks like
My Everything guide. New10

Click the Slot 1 For the welcome to Fairy Tail By ryan hemsley.
Here's what that looks like as well
My Everything guide. New210

Now you type your name in the little box that pops up today i'm going with Ether since i already have a main named Etherine.
My Everything guide. New310

Now you choose your gender, and race. Since this is a Role play game you get to be whoever you want to be. Me i'm going for female White, because i'm bad rping, and like things to be as close to normal as possible.
My Everything guide. New410

Now this feature was just recently added. Hair types what hair would you like
3 types
Pony tail
My Everything guide. New510

Pigtail
My Everything guide. New610

Long hair (My fav.)
My Everything guide. New710

So i'll go with Long hair.
Now you get to choose what colors you want since they use the 3 thing colors (Excuse me for not knowing what they are) you get to mix, and match them to make the color you want. Just input a value from 0-100 1 being no color 100 being a lot of color. I'm going with this ratio

My Everything guide. New810

My Everything guide. New910

My Everything guide. New1010

Now here comes the cross roads of legend. Your legend. What will you choose the path of normal magic or special magic.

Special magic: consist of those rare magic types like dragon slayers, and God slayers. those types of magic, but they can only get a maximum of 2 magics, and even then those are really hard to get so your limits may be closer than you think

Normal magic: They can get up to 3 magic types, and have a large variety of magics that you've seen in the anime like Beast soul, and Ice make! These types of magic are unique, because with the max 3 magics can give you such a large variety you'll feel you can just use magic the entire fight.

Me? I'm going with Normal Magic I really love Heavenly body, and darkness.

Here's what the menu to choose your magic look like.

My Everything guide. New1110

So i just made my char, and i joined the world!.

My Everything guide. New1210

Now to check my magic, and guild this is easily done by going to the player tab
My Everything guide. New1310

After going to that tab look at the stats in the view you can see almost every thing you need to start.
My Everything guide. New1410

Look at that we have beast take over, and in guild fairy tail Sweet.

Now the first thing you want to do ever to start this out is to go to the info tab to learn how to macros skills, but just in case you're reading this, and don't have access to it i'll post a screen shot, and explain how to do it. I'm being very nice today...

Here's the info tab
My Everything guide. New1510

Okay just hold down ctrl, and press the any thing on the keyboard other than arrow keys, and enter, and f keys, and okay you get the point basically press anything from a-z 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0. But what to macro.

Simple go to your Technique tab.
My Everything guide. New1610

As you can see we have 3 skills
Black bull
Punch
Rest
Undo takeover

Not everyone is going to have the same magic as i am, but you will have Punch, and rest no matter what. You want to macro Punch, and rest to what ever key you feel you're most comfy with. I'm going for f.

My Everything guide. New1710

Now That you have Punch macro'ed go to your mission npc, and punch the living crap out of him. Trust me his quests later on will make you rage, and want to kill him so this is kind of a head start on the murdering.

Note the same way you macro Punch macro rest you'll need it later.

If your Mission npc dodges all your punches which will pop up in the bottom left screen which by the way is your command screen anything that happens in the game (Excepts killings, ooc, and afk check) will be shown here.
My Everything guide. New1810

You want to go outside your guild and wander around inside the walls until you find another npc. Like i just did, and beat him up to.

You're going to want to do that until you reach to level 5 or become a d-class mage.

I want to point out now about hp, stamina, Mana bars.

Hp bar
My Everything guide. New2010

Mana bar
My Everything guide. New2110

Stamina bar
My Everything guide. New2210

When you punch your stamina is decreases by 5 points.

When you use a skill depending on how powerful your mana is drain to keep it balanced,

and when you get hit or take damage your hp drains according to how powerful the enemy stats are, and how powerful that skill/technique is.

You want to punch, and rest until you reach D-class mage it will pop up on the chat, and when you talk in ooc it will no longer say Junior mage it will say D-class.
My Everything guide. New2310

Congratulations you're now a D-class mage, but the adventure has just only begun.
In my next post i will explain
Stats, How to train those stats, and about magic, and understanding your magic hey maybe i'll be able to Kill Hibiki ... Yeah so not gonna happen <_<.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

Ghost of ET

My Everything guide. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Everything guide.   My Everything guide. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 4:45 am

On hold till my Micro soft works again!
Back to top Go down

My Everything guide.
Page 1 of 1