Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail

For the BYOND game Fairy Tail by Ryan-hemsley

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magic Drive

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NotCorn

NotCorn

Magic Drive Empty
PostSubject: Magic Drive   Magic Drive Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:34 am

I am here today to rectify this clinging problem of unholiness!

I'll lay down the facts:

Dragon Slayers are OP.

They get white DS or Shadow DS and combine that with any other DS.

White or Shadow drive is a 1.5x boost, and then Dragon force is a 2x boost. Combine that together you get a 3x boost in punch damage alone. Not to mention the movement speed boost. So they get to run around like maniacs and spam 3x damage.

Now, lets say a DS user has 150 all stats and a normal user has 200 all stats. The Dragon user just needs to put on his white or shadow drive and get 225 in str, or shadow/white move damage. Then, they can just activate dragon force when low on hp + drive... now they have 450 stats... Seems legit.

Now, my proposal is a little generic thing called Magic Drive. All normal Mages have it; that's what makes it special.

"Magic Drive" is also obtained at 100 all stats. Basically, it gives 1.75x all stats which is as good as 3x stats from Dragon slayers, but here's the catch. Magic drive lasts about 15 seconds longer then shadow or white drive. It also has a faster cool down. This should balance out the magic a bit.

I also suggest cutting dragon force down to 1.75x stats. 1.75x1.5 is still better than Magic Drive's 1.75x.

[We can also do those who have white drive can't stack it with dragon force.]
or
[White/Shadow Drive users only get a 1.5x dragon force that can stack with their 1.5x dragon drive equaling 2.25x stats]
[Those with no drive would keep their 2x dragon force boost, a quicker cool down, and a speed boost, plus punch rate boost]
Back to top Go down
AzureRose

AzureRose

Magic Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Drive   Magic Drive Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:56 am

ew...
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

Ghost of ET

Magic Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Drive   Magic Drive Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 11:37 am

No.
Back to top Go down
Mech

Mech

Magic Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Drive   Magic Drive Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 12:27 pm

Magic Drive/'God' Drive/Devil Drve: dont count on anything, ever. seriously. this shits been talked about left and right, back a forth, up and down, all ways to next year. Im done with it, and i dont wanna talk about it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magic Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Drive   Magic Drive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic Drive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail :: Suggestions-
Jump to: