Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail

For the BYOND game Fairy Tail by Ryan-hemsley

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beast Take Over.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brogoku

Beast Take Over. Empty
PostSubject: Beast Take Over.   Beast Take Over. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:11 am

Small Re-work

Reason I believe it needs to be reworked: Now BTO is pretty good but it has its drawbacks that trump its pros. Examples would be like Stone Bull Of all the BTos i have seen no one uses Stone bull it has great Damage potential but the Delay on it is too great and people get away form it so it almost never hits and we cant use magic to stun them either since we are in beast mode and between the time it takes to remove BTO and stun and Turn it back on they are already unstunned this is the same with all the others as well. So i am here to suggest a change for Black Bull, Stone Bull, and a Purpose change for Lizard man.

BTO 1st skill : Iron Bull - (same thing it does now)

BTO Second Skill : Rhino Arm - Knocks back opponent and damages for 1.5x your str.

BTO Third Skill - Lizard Arm - (Same thing it does now)

BTO fourth skill - WereTiger - (Same thing it does now)

BTo Fifth Skill - Raging Gorilla - You gain an increase in melee damage and have a Hightened Defense.

BTO sixth Skill - Lizard Man - You have an increased attack damage and your attacks have a chance to cause Poison to your opponent.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

Ghost of ET

Beast Take Over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast Take Over.   Beast Take Over. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:06 pm

Nay!
Back to top Go down
Mech

Mech

Beast Take Over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast Take Over.   Beast Take Over. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 12:26 pm

w/e im doing with BTO at this point is my own choosing, and tbh, regardless of what i do, its going to suck, because its base on close combat. nd up doing with BTO probably wont change the fact that it still will suck compared to magics with binds, or AoEs, because in truth, itll still be 'get to weretiger, and just say screw it'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beast Take Over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast Take Over.   Beast Take Over. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beast Take Over.
Page 1 of 1