Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail

For the BYOND game Fairy Tail by Ryan-hemsley

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Custom Icons

Go down 
+5
Ibbie
Aeira
Birdie
rodoux
Eiry
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Eiry

Eiry

Custom Icons Empty
PostSubject: Custom Icons   Custom Icons Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:02 am

WHAT
Well, since this game lacks a lot of clothing, hairstyles, and accessories, it would be nice to add some custom icons so that we can decorate our characters.  Very Happy 

HOW
I thought we can have a verb such as add overlay (icons sticking to the character), or add icons (putting on different pieces of clothing that be overlay one another). Or we can have an icon merchant, like the one Naruto Final Fight has and make each custom icons cost about like 100,000 Jewels each.

And these icons could be based around the length and width of the icons at its minimum. So that people wouldn't have huge icons. Also if players were to abuse this system, (1) if admins are online, then we can report them (2) we can screenshot it and report it to an admin, (3) their names still show up, so we just need to hit them even if they abused it by doing a big box of black square. So yeah, something that fits inside the box, so it doesn't cover up their name or anything.

WHY
Well, it would be nice to make each of our characters unique, especially since I want to add some icons onto my character.

Custom Icons 2d9zo06
Custom Icons Qyixxt
Custom Icons Dnydj9

Aren't they adorable :DThese are the bases of the icon (front side). I just tweaked its skin a bit, making it more pink, while changing their eye colors. Then overall gave them a new look.
But yeah, we need more ways of customization. XD

Last edited by Eiry on Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:26 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
rodoux

rodoux

Custom Icons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Icons   Custom Icons Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:48 am

Suppoted
Back to top Go down
Birdie

Custom Icons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Icons   Custom Icons Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:22 am

Disagree. No individuality is needed.

Edit: Supported if I were to be made a free custom icon afro 

Last edited by Birdie on Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aeira

Aeira

Custom Icons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Icons   Custom Icons Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:34 am

Lol Birdie Razz 
But anyway I support this, I want something pretty for my character as well!
Back to top Go down
Ibbie

Ibbie

Custom Icons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Icons   Custom Icons Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:40 am

Supported.
Back to top Go down
Kamagi

Kamagi

Custom Icons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Icons   Custom Icons Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:00 am

Supported. Also instead of more custom clothing based off other characters in anime, looks go for the more so FT look and icon clothing for the game separate pieces.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

Ghost of ET

Custom Icons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Icons   Custom Icons Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:07 pm

No!!!
Back to top Go down
Eiry

Eiry

Custom Icons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Icons   Custom Icons Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:29 am

Ghost of ET wrote:
No!!!

Nub  Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
NotCorn

NotCorn

Custom Icons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Icons   Custom Icons Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:04 am

supported
Back to top Go down
Mech

Mech

Custom Icons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Icons   Custom Icons Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 12:21 pm

not supported, reason: A. Requests for access to the base sprite, B. someone to make custom icons for people who are lazy C. any number of infinite Bleach, Naruto, Pokemon, and Fairy Tail characters that you end up pasting over yourselves because your too much of a fanboy not too.

i will be getting more shit in game for customization, but the more annoyance is people bringing the fact that we dont have enough of it to my already divided attention, because, trust me, its already been brought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Custom Icons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Icons   Custom Icons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom Icons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail :: Suggestions-
Jump to: