Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail

For the BYOND game Fairy Tail by Ryan-hemsley

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderator Application Form

Go down 
+10
AzureRose
Matokushin
Kamagi
Norbert
Levii
Razorz
Ezael
Mitsurugi
Ayza
Admin
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Moderator Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application Form   Moderator Application Form Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:17 pm

*Copy And Fill Out This Application*

Name:

Time zone:

How many hours are you active per day?:

What are the Strength Based Magics in the game(Full Strength):

What Can You bring to the game?:

Please List All the Towns with their guilds in the game:

What do you do if a new player asks for help ?:

What are Jewells for?:

Where are clothes Sold?:

Who are the 2 highest ranked Admins?:

List any Previous experience you've had, if any:
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailbyond.rpg-board.net
Ayza

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Form   Moderator Application Form Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:45 pm

Name: Ayza.

Time zone: UTC-03:00.

How many hours are you active per day?: 10.

What are the Strength Based Magics in the game(Full Strength): Iron DS And Beast Take Over.

What Can You bring to the game?: Ideas for the game and help with questions.

Please List All the Towns with their guilds in the game: Calla (Raven Tail), Oak (Phantom Lord), Tulip (SaberTooth), Cherry (Mermaid Heel), Bluebell (Blue Pegasus), Magnolia (Fairy Tail), Maple (Quattro Cerberus), Clover (Lamia Scale).

What do you do if a new player asks for help ?: Help if needed and take it to your local.

What are Jewells for?: For Buy Clothes, Rings, Cards, Wodden Axe, Fishing Rod.

Where are clothes Sold?: Crocus.

Who are the 2 highest ranked Admins?: Ryan and Mech.

Last edited by Ayza on Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Form   Moderator Application Form Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:49 am

Name: In Game Mero, Real name Chris

Time zone:UTC/GMT +1 hour

How many hours are you active per day?:8-12

What are the Strength Based Magics in the game(Full Strength): Beast Take Over, Iron Dragon Slayer ,Heavenly Body with Meteor

What Can You bring to the game?: I make Great Guides and i'm a Perfectionist and i take my time to help the people out .

Please List All the Towns with their guilds in the game:CallaTown (Raven Tail), Oak Town (Phantom Lord), Tulip Town  (SaberTooth), Cherry Town (Mermaid Heel), Bluebell Town (Blue Pegasus), Magnolia Town  (Fairy Tail), Maple Town (Quattro Cerberus), Clover Town (Lamia Scale).

What do you do if a new player asks for help ?: Ill ask him what do you need ? and if its something that is out of my power I contact one of the Admins

What are Jewells for?: You can Buy Rings,Clothes,Wodden Axe,Fishing Rod , and Cards

Where are clothes Sold?: Crocus

Who are the 2 highest ranked Admins?: Ryan and Mech but Raz is a Admin too

List any Previous experience you've had, if any: i was a Moderator in Bleach Blood of Many 2, Found several Bugs in Rotp(got Rewarded), . I would like to add i can Speak 4 Languages that are Used in the game : German,Serbian,Polish,English.

Last edited by Mitsurugi on Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ezael

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Form   Moderator Application Form Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:41 am

Name: Ezael is my ingame name, but my real name is Stephan. Not sure which one you were asking for here.

Time zone: UTC +1

How many hours are you active per day?: 10-12+

What are the Strength Based Magics in the game(Full Strength): Iron Dragon Slayer and Beast Take Over

What Can You bring to the game?: I'm active, newbie-friendly, and helpful.

Please List All the Towns with their guilds in the game: Calla (Raven Tail), Oak (Phantom Lord), Tulip (SaberTooth), Cherry (Mermaid Heel), Bluebell (Blue Pegasus), Magnolia (Fairy Tail), Maple (Quattro Cerberus), Clover (Lamia Scale), Haregon (Guildless).

What do you do if a new player asks for help ?: I help them as much as I'm able to by telling them how the game works and showing them what to do. Or if they need help from an admin then I ask for an admin for them.

What are Jewells for?: Buying items.

Where are clothes Sold?: Crocus, in the middle of the map.

List any Previous experience you've had, if any: I've been Co Owner on two games (Naruto Above and Beyond, and a cancelled clash game), and Head Admin on four games (Dragonball Z: Birth of Two Legends, Bleach Unleashed Bankai, Bleach: Shikai Wars, Naruto: Ominous Shadows)

Last edited by Ezael on Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Razorz

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Form   Moderator Application Form Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:52 am

Name:Raz

Time zone:UTC/GMT -5 hours

How many hours are you active per day?: 10-24 Hours. #NoLife

What are the Strength Based Magics in the game(Full Strength):BTO, IDS

What Can You bring to the game?: Can help newbies enjoy the game more.

Please List All the Towns with their guilds in the game:Calla (Raven Tail), Oak (Phantom Lord), Tulip (SaberTooth), Cherry (Mermaid Heel), Bluebell (Blue Pegasus), Magnolia (Fairy Tail), Maple (Quattro Cerberus), Clover (Lamia Scale).

What do you do if a new player asks for help ?: Not gonna lie, I troll them first, and then I answer their question truthfuly and try to help to the best of my ability

What are Jewells for?: Buying clothes, Cards, rings, axe, and fishing pole, other than that its very useless

Where are clothes Sold?:Crocus

Who are the 2 highest ranked Admins?:Ryan and Mech

List any Previous experience you've had, if any: Doesn't matter
Back to top Go down
Levii

Levii

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Form   Moderator Application Form Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:06 am

Name: Levi

Time zone: Pacific Standard Time (PST) / GMT-8

How many hours are you active per day?: At least 5, depending on the day of the week.

What are the Strength Based Magics in the game (Full Strength): Beast Take Over and Iron Dragon Slayer.

What Can you bring to the game?: Basically can help new players get started and be a Mod you wouldn't have to worry about being abusive.

Please List All the Towns with their guilds in the game: Calla for Raven Tail, Oak for Phantom Lord, Tulip for SaberTooth, Cherry for Mermaid Heel, Bluebell for Blue Pegasus, Magnolia for Fairy Tail, Maple for Quattro Cerberus, Clover for Lamia Scale.

What do you do if a new player asks for help?: Help the new player.

What are Jewells for?: To buy stuff.

Where are clothes Sold?: Item seller in Crocus.

List any Previous experience you've had, if any: Was Admin on a game called Naruto Hidden Shadows.
Back to top Go down
Norbert

Norbert

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Form   Moderator Application Form Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:30 am

Q: Name:

A: My Name is Nico. Ingame I´m known as Norbert ( nowadays a female char named Norberta) , Whacko & Shram.

Q: Time zone:

A: Since I´m from Germany my Time Zone is GMT+1

Q: How many hours are you active per day?:

A: It actually depends on how much work i have to do. Somewhere between 5 and 15.

Q: What are the Strength Based Magics in the game(Full Strength):

A: Iron Dragon Slayer ( except for that drill Very Happy) , Beast Take Over

Q: What Can You bring to the game?:

A: I can help some newbies who just started out, as well as joke around with the "old" players and annoy them a little Smile. I´ll also report any bugs I and player around me find.

Q: Please List All the Towns with their guilds in the game:

Calla: Raven Tail
Oak: Phantom Lord
Tulip: SaberTooth
Cherry: Mermaid Heel
Bluebell: Blue Pegasus
Magnolia: Fairy Tail
Maple: Quattro Cerberus
Clover: Lamia Scale.
Crocus: /
No Guild Town

Q: What do you do if a new player asks for help ?:

A: It actually depends on what kind of help the new player needs. If he wants free stuff I usually ignore that. If he needs some kind of information for example I´ll help.

Q: What are Jewells for?:

A: To Buy Stuff Very Happy
Clothes ( Shirt & Pants right now)
Profession stuff ( Axe and Fishing Pole right now)
Rings ( For the Ring Mage)
Cards ( For the Card mage)

Q: Where are clothes Sold?:

A:Crocus at the Item Seller ( We should name him Steve)

Q: Who are the 2 highest ranked Admins?:

A: That´d be Ryan Owner & Coder & Mech the Iconer.
Back to top Go down
Kamagi

Kamagi

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Form   Moderator Application Form Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:22 am

Name:Law

Time zone:Eastern Time Zone (UTC 05:00)

How many hours are you active per day?: 5 - 8. The fact that I have a job I'm away for a few hours but always on.

What are the Strength Based Magics in the game(Full Strength): Iron DS, and Beast Take Over.

What Can You bring to the game?: What can I bring you ask ? Well, I believe I have what your looking for. I'm a iconner somewhat not that good, I map pretty well and I have great communication skills. So far I'm very competent and knowledgeable of the game thus far. I enjoy helping others, and I love this game.

Please List All the Towns with their guilds in the game: Calla (Raven Tail), Oak (Phantom Lord), Tulip (SaberTooth), Cherry (Mermaid Heel), Bluebell (Blue Pegasus), Magnolia (Fairy Tail), Maple (Quattro Cerberus), Clover (Lamia Scale).

What do you do if a new player asks for help ?: Asnwer the question the best of my ability. Then direct them to the games guide found on the forums, so simply upload the link and tell them to read and still feel free to ask any further questions. Also try not to enable the person and hold his/her hand through the game, let them explore also.

What are Jewells for?: Money basically. To buy items. Clothes, Rings, Etc..

Where are clothes Sold?: In Crocus with the Item Seller.

Who are the 2 highest ranked Admins?: Ryan the best Owner & Mech next in-charge Coder and Iconner.

List any Previous experience you've had, if any: Well I've been a mod in Naruto GOA games, PRAT (Pokemon Race Against Time) and ROTP (Rise of the Pirates)

Last edited by Kamagi on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matokushin

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Form   Moderator Application Form Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:03 pm

Reserved Application Until Open Position is Available

Name: Roujin (Key: Matokushin)

Time zone: (GMT-06:00) Central America

How many hours are you active per day?: 5-15

What are the Strength Based Magics in the game(Full Strength):  Iron DS And Beast Take Over.

What Can You bring to the game?: Ideas, icons for clothes, spells, and buildings, etc and assistance with players throughout the game and forums.

What do you do if a new player asks for help ?: Tell him the basics of the game and walk him through giving him my personal tutorial to keep him on track with experienced players.

What are Jewells for?:  Basically, items throughout the game like:Clothes, Rings, Cards, Wodden Axe, Fishing Rod

Where are clothes Sold?: Crocus

Who are the 2 highest ranked Admins?: Ryan and Mech, rhetorical.

List any Previous experience you've had, if any: Owner of a Project I was making before I lost the source, helpings with byond friend sources, Helped people code before I stopped doing it and I have the basic knowledge of adminship, but Moderator is fine with me I'm just here to help the public and the game as a whole.
Back to top Go down
AzureRose

AzureRose

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Form   Moderator Application Form Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 7:41 am

Name:Ellie IGN- Azure\Azu

Time zone: UTC-06:00

How many hours are you active per day?: Anywhere from 12-18 sometimes more.

What are the Strength Based Magics in the game(Full Strength):IDS BTO

What Can You bring to the game?: Balance Ideas\Magic Ideas

Calla RT guild house
Oak PL Guild house
Tulip ST guild house
Cherry MH guild house
Bluebell BP Guild house
Magnolia FT Guild house
Maple QC Guild house
Clover LS Guild house
Haregon is where Guildless people spawn.

What do you do if a new player asks for help ?: Link them to guides if I'm busy, if not I guide them through the beginning of the game and give them the basics of how the game works.

What are Jewells for?: For some mages [Ring mage\Card Mage] It's for buying new magic\ Restocking on magical items, also for buying clothes and skill items[Axe and fishing pole]

Where are clothes Sold?:Corcus

Who are the 2 highest ranked Admins?: Ryan and Mech

List any Previous experience you've had, if any: I was an admin for Bleach BWW, GM for alot of naruto rips, Admin for Naruto Shinobi Shumeki.
Back to top Go down
Kamagi

Kamagi

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Form   Moderator Application Form Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:32 am

Name: Law

Time zone:Eastern Time Zone (UTC 05:00)

How many hours are you active per day?: 5 - 8. The fact that I have a job I'm away for a few hours but always on.

What are the Strength Based Magics in the game(Full Strength): Iron DS, and Beast Take Over.

What Can You bring to the game?: What can I bring you ask ? Well, I believe I have what your looking for. I'm a iconner somewhat not that good, I map pretty well and I have great communication skills. So far I'm very competent and knowledgeable of the game thus far. I enjoy helping others, and I love this game.

What do you do if a new player asks for help ?: Asnwer the question the best of my ability. Then direct them to the games guide found on the forums, so simply upload the link and tell them to read and still feel free to ask any further questions. Also try not to enable the person and hold his/her hand through the game, let them explore also.

What are Jewells for?: Money basically. To buy items. Clothes, Rings, Etc..

Where are clothes Sold?: In Crocus with the Item Seller.

Who are the 2 highest ranked Admins?: Ryan the best Owner & Mech next in-charge Iconner.

List any Previous experience you've had, if any: Well I've been a mod in Naruto GOA games, PRAT (Pokemon Race Against Time) and ROTP (Rise of the Pirates)

P.S. This is my re-appeal for Mod/Fourm Mod app. For the new server, hopefully I can get the position to be in the position and help everyone to the best of my abilities.

Last edited by Kamagi on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed in-game name.)
Back to top Go down
NotCorn

NotCorn

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Form   Moderator Application Form Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 4:06 am

Name: Corn

Time zone: US Eastern Time

How many hours are you active per day?: 5 or more.

What are the Strength Based Magics in the game(Full Strength): BTO

What Can You bring to the game?: Fun, Icons, Friendliness, and Corn. Lots of Corn.

Please List All the Towns with their guilds in the game: Mexico, Canada, Mars

What do you do if a new player asks for help ?: Help them o.0

What are Jewells for?: Strippers

Where are clothes Sold?: Lingerie

Who are the 2 highest ranked Admins?:Mech and Ryan

List any Previous experience you've had, if any: High Admin on NST by Korona Co-Founder of NFF
Admin back in old finale for a bit and on one of Ryu's servers
Worked on other previous projects
Back to top Go down
Nintsuke

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Form   Moderator Application Form Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 4:39 am

Name: Nintsuke(Nintares)

Time zone: central european.

How many hours are you active per day?:im on all the time if nothing comes inbetween me and the game.

What are the Strength Based Magics in the game(Full Strength): iron dragon slayer and beast take over.

What Can You bring to the game?:a fun time, my own humor and help to other players. i dont bite i am almost always free to help and interact with the other players.

Calla: Raven tail guild house.
Oak: Phantom Lord guild house.
Tulip: sabretooth guild house.
Cherry: mermaidheel guild house.
Bluebell: Blue Pegasus guild house.
Magnolia: fairy tail guild house.
Maple: quatrocerberus guild house.
Clover: lamia scale guild house.
all mages without a guild spawn in Haregon town.

What do you do if a new player asks for help ?:i help them with what i can otherwise by sending a guide link or if i got alot of free time i will just guide them through the basics and answer any question they have.

What are Jewells for?:to buy stuff like clothing and rings.

Where are clothes Sold?:in crocus town.

Who are the 2 highest ranked Admins?:rainbow dash(ryan), mech

List any Previous experience you've had, if any: i was a enforcer in DBZ united heroes 2 once but lost it because of computer trouble.
Back to top Go down
Ahmed05

Ahmed05

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Form   Moderator Application Form Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:09 am

Name:Moe(Ahmed05)

Time zone: "THE BIRTH PLACE OF AIDS"AMERICA (Central Time)

How many hours are you active per day?:im pretty much activate 7 days a full week, Im off thursday and friday from work and Saturday-Wednesday i'm on 1:30am-5:00am Central Time.

What are the Strength Based Magics in the game(Full Strength):BTO(Beast Take Over) and SS(Satan Soul).

What Can You bring to the game?:I can bring enthusisam,jokes, i'm mature at sometimes you know but overall its a game try to have fun.

Calla: Raven tail guild house.

What do you do if a new player asks for help ?:
I will first ask what the problem is DUH? Then if its a question that doesn't have anything to do with a bug or fixing him, for example if he asks how to get stronger I would tell him spam magic/attacks on the npcs do missions for fasting lvl up then he goes to spar arena to get his stats faster.

What are Jewells for?:
Jewells = The Currency for this game and it allows you to buy everything from clothes,magic rings, to accessories for living.
Where are clothes Sold?:
Clothes are sold at the store BAKA. Joking lol . They are sold at a town called Crocus Town.

Who are the 2 highest ranked Admins?:The British Boy named RainBow Dash, and Mysterious guy named Mech.

List any Previous experience you've had, if any: I've had experience Admin/Co-Owner of a Pirate game called New Era and Also mod for naruto,bleach anime games. I have numerous experience on moderating games from positions Head Admin, To Fourm Admin. I could list a lot of games down here but it be boring for you to read been on Byond since the MIDDLE AGES. Well Thanks For Reading this Have a great day.
Back to top Go down
Astral

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Form   Moderator Application Form Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:09 am

Name:

Time zone: Central (America)

How many hours are you active per day?: 12

What are the Strength Based Magics in the game(Full Strength): BTO, HP, SS.

What Can You bring to the game?: More players, Fun, Fair community and can icon.

Please List All the Towns with their guilds in the game:Calla: Raven tail guild house.

What do you do if a new player asks for help ?: Help them with whatever they need. Player comes first.

What are Jewells for?: Used to buy things

Where are clothes Sold?: Item seller east of Fairy Tail

Who are the 2 highest ranked Admins?:Mech, Ryan

List any Previous experience you've had, if any:Co-Owner xp, Head admin xp, Moderator xp. On NSS. Can icon, map, a little bit of coding. Was also Moderator on Ominous Shadows. Been on byond for about 8 years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Form   Moderator Application Form Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application Form
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail :: Apply For Moderator-
Jump to: