Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail

For the BYOND game Fairy Tail by Ryan-hemsley

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My list of stuff

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mech

Mech

My list of stuff Empty
PostSubject: My list of stuff   My list of stuff Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:19 pm

• More Training Methods(no one really wants to be all hermity and sit in the guild house all day punching an NPC, spice shit up, and tell people about the spiced up shit) Meditate and Spar added, im happy.
  • (edit)A World Repop verb so we dont have to reboot everytime someone wipes out all the mutherfucking exceeds >(
  • 'Hospital' 'Safe Zone' in Guild houses. Yknow the Spawn/Spam killing can be a problem Ryan, and you can fix it >.>
  • More NPCs to fight. I did some diggin' around, and you could easily integrate the WereTiger, and Lizardman as potential 'Monster' NPCs, y'know just to add some more varying levels of power to the killing line of NPCs
  • a Jail. sometimes Booting isnt enough, and Banning is just too much, even temp, and sometimes, i just don't know what to do with people, it'd be nice if i could just send them somewhere where they couldn't hurt anyone until you came on.
  • Economy. Just fix the monetary system, even a little bit, adjust the prices for equipment, remove the gaining money every time someone gains a level, and maybe add miscellaneous NPCs that hand out 'mini-quests' to get you extra money. Of course, this can wait until we have Houses. Won't that be fun?
  • Possibly a verb for a Guild Master to resign, or even 'pass down' his position to another member of his Guild, y'know, so we don't have to wait for an Admin all the time in order to get a replacement GM.

that is all. for now

Last edited by Mech on Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

Ghost of ET

My list of stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My list of stuff   My list of stuff Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:22 am

I'm not feeling the whole "GM area for training in peace". That's like saying

"Oh so someone came to your guild house, and killed you? Well go to another area/to bad it's a pvp game".

Just because you're a mod. shouldn't mean you get special treatment, and should feel the way others feel when someone "Comes into guild house, and ruins training".

Back to top Go down
Mech

Mech

My list of stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My list of stuff   My list of stuff Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:50 am

edit: removed staff lunge for world repop verb, something that could actually be useful xD
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi

My list of stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My list of stuff   My list of stuff Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:14 pm

Mech How long is my Ban Lasting ?
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

Ghost of ET

My list of stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My list of stuff   My list of stuff Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:09 am

5 thousand years.... and a half.
Back to top Go down
rodoux

rodoux

My list of stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My list of stuff   My list of stuff Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:14 am

All is okay exepting for SZ, but we need more eddifices that we can be able to join so we dont have need of be inside of GH
Back to top Go down
Kurei

Kurei

My list of stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My list of stuff   My list of stuff Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:40 am

Something to add on the 'other training methods' bit...

I really think Missions need to have a bit more of an impact on leveling your stats; obviously actually training is good in some instances, but the world feels empty w/o stuff constantly needing doing and monsters to save towns from for future missions Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My list of stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My list of stuff   My list of stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My list of stuff
Page 1 of 1